Tried buying a cat from these people. On
Jun 16, 2014 I put a $310.00 deposit for
a female cat. Here's my experience:
1) They informed me on Jul 9 that pick up was Jul 4. They would not meet me near their home (30 miles) on July 12 at LaQuinta
2) I said would be traveling with my dog. They complained & requested for me to leave my dog (standard poodle) at home, even though I'm a 60 year old female solo traveler & the dog makes me feel safe.
3) They refused to put the kitten on an airplane at my expense (even though kittens fly safely in comfortable & pressured cargo cabin).
4) We then both agreed that they would sell the cat to someone else & I would use my deposit toward a cat in a fall (autumn) litter. They said they were FINE doing that.
5) I contacted them on Sept 5th to ask if there were any litters. They said two cats might be pregnant but they didn't know for sure and didn't know the litter size. They promised to inform me when they knew something.
6) I waited 86 days but they didn't contact me as promised.
7) I contacted them on Nov 30 and said I was not comfortable with not being contacted and wanted a refund. I believed (and still do) they didn't want to sell me a cat.
8) After receiving my refund request, they told me I was not nice, rude and impolite and said they were "doing me a favor" by letting me apply my deposit to another litter.
9) They are not living up to their published policies. Their contract says the following: "**Deposits become non-refundable after selected kitten reaches 8 weeks of age. Any Deposits that are cancelled before 8 weeks of age will be refunded once kitten is reserved by another party." The contract (which I signed but they did not) also says (You are always free to pass on litters until your kitten type is born. There is no charge to pass on a litter)
10) They insisted that I had broken the contract & were willing to sell me a new cat. I agreed to continue with the transaction provided they send pictures of the new cats, provide me with the kitten's parents' bios, give me pick of the litter (since they'd had my money for six months) and SIGN and send me our contract.
11) They said I was unreasonable and so now they've rescinded our agreement to let me buy a fall litter cat and they're not returning my deposit. They insist I broke our agreement.
These people are cheaters. They don't understand contracts or business and should not be selling cats to anyone.
Dear Friends, Dont forget to bookmark and submit your complaint to social media websites listed here.It will bring more visibility, buzz and fast action to attend your complaint