Regd. No. S-60339/07
KESHAV NAGAR JAN KALYAN SAMITI (REGD)
B-246/4, Keshav Nagar, (Mukti Ashram) Burari Road, Delhi-110036
Phone: 9910405512, Fax : 01127732787
Ref.No………. Dated 14.082010
The Public Information Officer
Delhi Police, Police Head Quarter
Subject:- Seeking information under RTI Act, 2005.
This Association well understands that Delhi Government is making Delhi ties aware not to invest their hard earned money in Purchasing Residential Plots in Agriculture Land, DDA Land, M.C.D. and Gram Sabha Except 1639 unauthorized Colonies which are already under the active process of being regularized. Many of them have been issued the Provisional Certificates by the Delhi Govt.
This Association prays to your good-self kind seek the information under RTI Act 2005 for following points:-.
1. This Association is shocked to learn that people who have purchased plots long ago in Keshav Nagar (Mukti Ashram) Burari Road, Delhi-110036 listed at Serial No. 952 out at 1639 Colonies are being harassed by the Police Staff (P.S. Swaroop Nagar) and not allowed to carry out the construction on their Plots till give to him lump some money (100/- per sq.yds) for construct his plot and say the special order of Police Commissioner, Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and High Court And also say this money to be debuted to higher authority of Police Department.
2. Mostly these people are retired persons or poor people who are building their houses very much located within the Plan/Map of the Colony submitted by Residential Welfare Associations who were authorized by the Delhi Government. Even notices by the S.D.M Alipur, North West District. Delhi-110036 are being issue to these people.
3. This Association feels its deep concern for these harassed persons and at a loss to understand that under what provisions of rule these houses are not being allowed to be built.
4. I am constrain to write what when the palm if staff of Police. Who are especially vigilant about the construction of houses under boundary line is oiled the illegal construction become legal, after give the money.
5. Keshav Nagar houses at about 1000 (One Thousand Houses) and the construction on remaining
Plots which are very much located within the Plan/Map accepted by Delhi Govt. and submitted by
R.W.A of Keshav Nagar, Delhi-110036 should not be treated as illegal construction.
6. This Association prays your good-self to intervene and stop this harassment to poor people and the clarification or any order of Police Commissioner, Hon’ble Supreme Court and Delhi High Court concerning stoppage of construction of houses in Keshav Nagar in Agriculture Land, DDA Land, M.C.D. and Gram Sabha Except may kindly be supplied to this Association under RTI Act 2005.
And also requested to your good self we are loss of understanding for none granting police security/behaviors at your end the reasons best known by your office for which may please be got known to us under RTI Act 2005.
For Keshav Nagar Jan Kalyan Samiti Regd.
P. O. No. 88 E 315767 of Rs. 10/-
Dear Friends, Dont forget to bookmark and submit your complaint to social media websites listed here.It will bring more visibility, buzz and fast action to attend your complaint